Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sewing for Fabricland (and My Achy Breaky Back)

I did something funky to my back yesterday and can't move well today. Robax (muscle relaxant) and T3's are fabulous. I'm mobile now which is better than last night.

Today I'm working on McCall's Pattern M5819. Using Sport 'n Play french terry and 1x1 rib. http://www.mccallpattern.com/item/M5819.htm
Top C in all Grey (no contrasting sleeve) with white cuffs and white top band (bottom ribbing in grey) and pants F in grey with a white contrasting band. I'll take a picture.
Oh, and it'll have rhinestones... somewhere.

The current one on display is Butterick Pattern B4513 http://www.butterick.com/item/B4513.htm
I'd describe the fabric, but I'll just post a picture on a later blog.
No rhinestones on this one, to my fellow coworkers dismay... ; )

The only problem with doing displays for work is that I need to hang it for a month in the store. I count down the days...

1 comment: