Monday, February 16, 2009

Karaoke

This'll be short 'cause I have sewing to do that has been put off for at least a week and a half. The karaoke whore in me is jonesing for some new music. My pimp doesn't have anything new and my "supplier" I can't get a hold of to make me a new C.D. with the stuff I want.

I've resorted to country music (gasp!). Yes, I know. I haven't the twang and I live too far north to be a southern belle.

Truth be told, I kinda like it. I'm sticking to newer stuff like Sugarland, Carrie Underwood, Dixie Chicks, and Kellie what's her name who sings that red high heels song. I'm taking the twang out of country and lovin' it.

All of you who have not been out to karaoke with me... get off your a**es and join me! (Aside from the occasional bar brawl at the punch and duck) It's harmless!

1 comment: