Thursday, May 21, 2009

Laundry - (A)my rant(s)

I wish there was a Laundry fairy who would just come to my house every other day and collect laundry, do it, then put it away. It's a never ending cycle. When you think it's done, WHAM! A new pile mysteriously appears the next day.
It's never just a set of clothes per person that appears. No matter how much time I take to ensure I get everything out of each room, there's always an extra 5/6 items that are just random. (Who wore that shirt and how did it make it here?? and those socks... where were they yesterday when I washed their matches!)
My laundry room calls my name again. The sweet innocent tune of the washing machine ending. (sigh)
I'm reminded of a drill Sargent, calling me to duty.


Next rant: clean children - oxymoron? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment