Friday, May 29, 2009

Glasses have arrived!

As I once again try to post these pictures of my new inexpensive web glasses I'm reminded of the numerous things I should be doing other than blogging...



If I could change the eye wear buying process I took, I would have taken a friend into the optical place. That way we could both plan the styles (plastic, metal alloy, half frames, full frames etc...) that looked good, then gone back to the website to pick a style that was good. The pink pair are a metal partial-frame and, with my high prescription, does this odd narrow eye thing at the sides. I still like 'em, however, I would have picked a full frame pair if I had known. (or paid the 30$ more and had the lenses condensed more)
The brown pair rock, but are a new look for me so I have to get use to it!I love the design on the side, which Peter says makes them look less "boxy".

Definitely worth the $80usd even with the uncertainty of how they with eventually look.
Hope this inspires others to buy glasses online however "Russian roulette" like it is...

Warning: Buying online could be addictive! Regular glasses cost $300+/pair which does not mean you can now buy a pair for each day of the week...










No comments:

Post a Comment