No, I don't live in the projects, however, if I spend too much time in my sewing room I might start believing I'm surrounded by them!
I can't "seam" to get through them all. The kids duvets from Christmas still don't have covers and the seats in the bug are still in pieces... I have fabric for bathing suits, camo for Carmen next door (and a dress pattern to go with it!), I have a top almost finished for Meaghan, a jacket for Peter that needs to be taken up in the sleeves, curtains that need a blackout liner before being put up in the basement, seat cushions for the table outside(do I have enough material to cover 4 or do I need more?)...
and that is just the immediate stuff.
(sigh) Where to start... where to start... or should I say how to continue as it hasn't stopped... I've made bathings suits and projects for work. The chairs out front are covered in plaid and Breanna's friend got her birthday wish of doll clothing. The kids had dresses that needed finishing and Dad got a shirt for Fathers day.
Perhaps I need to make a priority list... Yes... That's it. Or clone myself?
Or perhaps disconnect the computer...
No comments:
Post a Comment