Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pattern Drafting Class 2

Pattern drafting class was last night, and although I really miss seeing the kids and Peter on Mondays, I’m reminded that a small sacrifice now will lead to many great things later.  We are drafting skirts right now which we tried on last night. There will be  more planning in the future as to which undergarments I’m wearing to class as trying on a muslin garment does not include modesty.  It’s thin and there’s no zipper.  Good Christian underwear will be a must.  Let’s not scare the instructor and classmates with black ‘n white thong frillies.  

We will be moving on to pants in a few weeks and hopefully I’ll be able to apply the learned drafting skills to make Mom a pair of pants.

Must get back to sewing as I’m in the middle of a pair of short for Peter which will be displayed for a month at work. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha. you make me laugh. Gotta get the granny panties for sewing class. That's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete