That is the question... I don't consume a ton of milk as it is, however, I'm going to try cutting milk products out of my diet to see if it calms me down a bit. I tend to get overly frustrated and edgy at times for no good reason. I can't rationalize the difference form one day to the next and it has been brought to my attention that milk (and gluten for that matter) can be the cause. Who knows if that's the case or not. It's possible that I'm just a spaz. I've read that Autistic and ADHD kids whose parents take them off milk products (not just lactose) have a drastic change in their behavior.
I've often found that too much dairy will cause me indigestion. Perhaps there is more to it than that.
On that note, I've also decided to cut down on gluten. Not entirely, as that would be very hard on everyone around me, however, switching to gluten free foods and focusing on protein/vegetable meals instead of starchy/dairy meals can't hurt.
I'll keep ya' posted on the progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment